During our ninth week on East Limestone Island, volunteers will be involved in the following tasks and activities:
- Monitoring Black Oystercatchers in Laskeek Bay,
- Camera monitoring Pigeon Guillemot & monitoring Cassin's Aucklet nestboxes,
- Conducting at-sea surveys and marine mammal counts & monitoring,
- Inventorying rare and invasive plants & removing invasive plants
- Removing debris from Laskeek Bay.
All volunteers will work alongside our Biologist and Assistant Biologist/Interpreter, who will provide training and expertise.