During our eighth week on East Limestone Island, volunteers will be involved in the following tasks and activities:
- Conducting at-sea surveys and marine mammal counts & monitoring,
- Inventorying rare and invasive plants & removing invasive plants,
- Finish conducting Glaucous-Winged Gull colony surveys if necessary,
- Camera monitoring Pigeon Guillemot & monitoring Cassin's Aucklet nestboxes,
- Monitoring wildlife trees,
- Removing debris from Laskeek Bay.
All volunteers will work alongside our Biologist and Assistant Biologist/Interpreter, who will provide training and expertise.