Status: 1 spot left!
During our first week on East Limestone Island, volunteers will be involved in the following tasks and activities:
- Opening up the field camp,
- Setting up funnels for Ancient Murrelets throughout the forest and monitoring them every other night (11pm - 2am)
- Monitoring wildlife trees,
- Monitoring Pigeon Guillemot nestboxes,
- Conducting at-sea surveys and marine mammal counts & monitoring,
All volunteers will work alongside our Biologist and Assistant Biologist/Interpreter, who will provide training and expertise.