Status: 2 spots left!
During our third week on East Limestone Island, volunteers will be involved in the following tasks and activities:
- Capturing and weighing Ancient Murrelet chicks (10 pm to 2am every other night)
- Hosting visiting local students who are participating in our Project Limestone program,
- Camera monitoring Pigeon Guillemot & monitoring Cassin's Aucklet nestboxes,
- Conducting at-sea surveys and marine mammal counts & monitoring,
- Inventorying rare plants,
- Monitoring wildlife trees.
All volunteers will work alongside our Biologist and Assistant Biologist/Interpreter, who will provide training and expertise.