Status: Full! Would another week work?
During our fifth week on East Limestone Island, volunteers will be involved in the following tasks and activities:
- Conducting a Black Oystercatcher survey in Laskeek Bay,
- Capturing and weighing Ancient Murrelet chicks (10 pm to 2am every other night),
- Monitoring Cassin's Aucklet nestboxes,
- Monitoring wildlife trees,
- Conducting at-sea surveys and marine mammal counts & monitoring,
- Inventorying rare plants.
All volunteers will work alongside our Biologist and Assistant Biologist/Interpreter, who will provide training and expertise.